Welcome to the Runnymede Borough Council Planning Applications online service, this service
is a database of Planning Applications submitted to the Council since 1948.
Before using this website please read the information below regarding public access of planning information.
What we provide with the service
This service allows you to:
- Search for planning application by a variety of critera
- View details of planning applications
- Identify the status of a planning application
- Submit comments on Planning Applications during the appropriate stage of the application process
- View documents related to applications submitted to the Council since 1997
Plans, drawings and materials submitted to the Council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988). You may only use material which is download and or printed for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed together with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.